Trip on the Empire Builder: What I'm Taking
by jgn on Thursday, June 25, 2009
So I've just finished the majority of my packing for the big train trip, and here's what I'm taking:
- Change of clothes for 4 days (we should be able to wash our clothes in Glacier National Park).
- Nice pair of pants and a shirt so we can go out to something more than casual if need be.
- A sweater. I'm not taking a jacket, which I may end up regretting. No umbrella, either.
- Laptop (MacBook Air), and very light external DVD drive.
- Earphones. Rechargers. Cords.
- iPhone (set up for tethering).
- Digital camera. Adapter to get photos off of the camera.
- Toys and entertainment for Caroline: E.g., portable "Battleship" game, deck of cards, MadLibs, etc.
Am I forgetting anything?
comments powered by