Trip on the Empire Builder: What I'm Taking by jgn on Thursday, June 25, 2009 in Travel
So I've just finished the majority of my packing for the big train trip, and here's what I'm taking:
- Change of clothes for 4 days (we should be able to wash our clothes in Glacier National Park).
- Nice pair of pants and a shirt so we can go out to something more than casual if need be.
- A sweater. I'm not taking a jacket, which I may end up regretting. No umbrella, either.
- Laptop (MacBook Air), and very light external DVD drive.
- Earphones. Rechargers. Cords.
- iPhone (set up for tethering).
- Digital camera. Adapter to get photos off of the camera.
- Toys and entertainment for Caroline: E.g., portable "Battleship" game, deck of cards, MadLibs, etc.
Am I forgetting anything? comments powered by